We are installing Enterprise 7:
Enterprise v7.4.1 Build 392
Windows Server 2008
IIS 7 w Fast CGI
MSSQL 2008 R2 (we checked that the database collation is Latin1_General_CI_AI)
PHP Version 5.3.2
While running wwtest we get all OK except for
Multi-byte Fatal communication error with SOAP server: Internal Server Error (500)
IMPORTANT TEST: We test it in our labs with the same environment and while switching the database from MSSQL to MYSQL it was solved.
we checked that the SQL SERVER database collation is Latin1_General_CI_AI.
This is part of a low level debugging only for the multi-byte wwtest:
ERROR wwtest Fatal communication error with SOAP server: Internal Server Error (500)
- LogHandler::Log (line#72 at TestSuiteInterfaces.php)
- TestCase->setResult (line#239 at Multibyte_TestCase.php)
- WW_TestSuite_HealthCheck2_Multibyte_TestCase->createArticle (line#51 at Multibyte_TestCase.php)
- WW_TestSuite_HealthCheck2_Multibyte_TestCase->runTest (line#205 at TestSuiteFactory.class.php)
- TestSuiteFactory::runTest (line#78 at testsuite.php)
This is the low level debug php.log:
[28-Nov-2011 18:41:13] PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: string '?\x98...' is not a valid utf-8 string in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Enterprise\server\soap\Server.php on line 594
Any ideas what causes the problem?